7 AMEX SIGN UP BONUS HACKS to Know In 2022!
Posted 10 months ago
American Express cards (AMEX) can provide fantastic value both for cash back rewards or travel rewards in the form of Amex Membership Rewards points.
Here are 7 hacks to help you get more value with Amex signup bonuses:
1. Clear cache / use incognito or private browser windows. Then, go to the Amex website and browse offers (or copy & paste an Amex referral link into the browser). This will make it look like you’re visiting Amex’s site for the first time and hopefully, you’ll see elevated offers.
2. Amex No Lifetime Language Offers (NLL Offers). When targeted, you may see offers that do not have the following text: “The welcome offer, intro APRs, and intro plan fees are not available to applicants who have or have had this card.” That’s the Amex lifetime language, and if it’s not present, then you may be able to get the welcome offer again.
3. Amex Popup Window / Amex Popup Jail: Amex will let you know if you’re ineligible for a welcome offer BEFORE a credit check is performed. If you DO receive the pop-up, you can Cancel the Application. If you DO NOT receive the pop-up, you can Continue & Submit. If you get approved, you can receive / earn the offer.
4. Amex Lifetime Rule: Amex may only have a 5-year look-back period. If you’ve had a certain card before, then normally you’d be ineligible to get the welcome bonus again. However, if 5 or so years have passed, you could submit an Amex credit card application for the same card & see if you can get approved. Remember, the Amex popup window is your friend :D
5. Refer Your Player 2: Use the Amex Refer A Friend opportunity. Once you get an Amex credit card, you’ll have access to your own referral links. Send them to your Player 2. If they get approved, they’ll get their own signup bonus AND you’ll get a referral bonus. This is a great way to earn Amex points FAST!
6. Check Multiple Channels: Amex is known to show different offers via different marketing channels. So, be sure to check your direct mail, email, online website, referral links, pop-ups that may show within your Amex account, banner ads, partner websites (like Resy.com), etc.
7. Maxed-Out Denial to Approval Method: There’s a lot to explain with this one (watch the video for details) :D
MORE CREDIT CARD VIDEOS
Amex Gold Card Review: https://youtu.be/vRV5CsjGgRo
Amex Green Card Review: https://youtu.be/XRPqj2twpXQ
HUGE UPDATE – mex Blue Cash Everyday (New Benefits): https://youtu.be/vRV5CsjGgRo
Amex Points 101 – How to Use Amex Membership Rewards Points: https://youtu.be/OAos9ucMPVo
Amex Platinum Card Review 2022: https://youtu.be/IaLBFpQj-eE
7 BEST Amex Platinum Card Benefits 2022 (How to Use Them): https://youtu.be/bz74ofQKM2s
Disclaimer: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.
#americanexpress #bestamexcards #amexsignupbonus
Still not clear?
Watch Video below
Comments ( 0 )
No comments yet