Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card HONEST Review 2022 | WORTH IT?
Posted one year ago
Today's video is on the Chase sapphire preferred credit card, Chase sapphire preferred credit card review, Chase sapphire preferred review, Chase sapphire preferred review 2022, Chase sapphire preferred worth it? Chase sapphire preferred should you get it? Best credit cards 2022
In this video, below I review the Chase sapphire preferred card. This credit card is one of the best travel, dining, online grocery, and streaming service credit cards of 2022.
The Chase sapphire preferred card offers great Chase sapphire preferred ultimate rewards, Chase sapphire preferred travel protections, Chase sapphire preferred benefits, Chase sapphire preferred credits bonuses, huge welcome bonuses, all at a low annual fee cost of $95.
The Chase sapphire preferred is for anyone who seeks credit cards that are:
- Best credit cards 2022
- Best cash back credit cards 2022
- Best travel credit cards 2022
- Best grocery credit cards 2022
- Best dining credit cards 2022
- Best chase credit cards 2022
- Huge credit limit credit cards 2022
Chase sapphire preferred rewards:
- 5X points on travel purchased through chase ultimate rewards portal, (Excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 hotel credit)
- 3X points on Dining including takeout and eligible delivery
- 3X points on online grocery purchases (Excluding Target, Walmart, and Wholesale clubs)
- 3X points on select streaming services
- 2X points on other travel purchases
- 1X points on ALL other purchases
Chase sapphire preferred benefits:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Visa signature credit card
- Zero liability protection
- Purchase protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Trip delay reimbursement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Concierge services
- Exclusive access to events experiences, visa signature hotel collection
Chase sapphire preferred welcome bonus
- 60,000 bonus points AFTER you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.
Chase sapphire preferred credits and offers:
- $50 annual hotel credit on hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards Portal
- $60 statement credit on Peloton memberships through June 2022
- 5X points on Peloton equipment and accessory purchases over $1,400 with a MAX earn of 25,000 points
- 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022
- Free DashPass Subscription
- 10% anniversary points bonus: cardholders will earn bonus points equal to 10% of their total purchases made on the PREVIOUS YEAR.
How much are Chase sapphire preferred points worth:
- Travel (Transfer Partners): 2 -3 cents per point (varies)
- Travel (Chase UR Portal): 1.25 cents per point
- Pay Yourself Back: 1.25 cents per point
- Cash Back/Gift cards: 1.0 cent per point
- Apple purchases: 1 cent per point
- Amazon purchase: .8 cent per point
How to offset the Chase sapphire preferred annual fee:
You might be able to get the Chase sapphire preferred annual fee waived for the FIRST YEAR if you apply for the Chase sapphire preferred card in person at a Chase Branch.
Should you get the Chase sapphire preferred credit card?
- Yes if if you travel a lot, spend a lot of money on dining, online groceries, and streaming services, and if you have other chase cards that are part of the Ultimate Rewards Program because you can combine your points and get the MORE VALUE out of them.
- No if you’re affected by the Chase 5/24 rule, don’t buy groceries online or spend much on dining, don’t travel often, don’t like having to pay an annual fee, and prefer a higher earning all-purpose credit card.
Comments ( 0 )
No comments yet