Best Student’s Credit cards: Benefits and FAQs
Posted 7 months ago
There are many student credit cards available in the world, each with its own set of benefits and features.
Below are some of the best student credit cards and their benefits:
1. 1 Discover it Student Cash Back: This card offers 5% cash back on rotating categories and 1% cash back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee, and Discover will match all the cash back earned during the first year.
2. 2 Citi Rewards+ Student Card: This card offers 2x points at supermarkets and gas stations for the first $6,000 spent each year, and 1x points on all other purchases. Citi will round up every purchase to the nearest 10 points. There is no annual fee.
3. 3 Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students: This card offers 1.5 points per dollar spent, and the points can be redeemed for travel rewards. There is no annual fee, and there are no foreign transaction fees.
4. 4 Capital One Journey Student Rewards: This card offers 1% cash back on all purchases, and additional 0.25% cash back if you pay on time. There is no annual fee, and there are no foreign transaction fees.
Benefits of student credit cards include;
- · Building credit history
- · Earning rewards on purchases and
- · Potentially getting a lower interest rate than other credit cards.
Pro TIP: However, it is important to use the card responsibly and pay off the balance in full each month to avoid high-interest charges.
FAQs about student credit cards include:
Q. Can students with no credit history get a credit card?
A. Yes, many student credit cards are designed for students with little to no credit history.
Q. What is the minimum age to get a credit card?
A. In most countries, the minimum age to get a credit card is 18 years old.
Q. Do student credit cards have annual fees?
A. Some do, but many student credit cards do not have annual fees.
Q. Can a student credit card be used for anything?
A. Yes, a student credit card can be used for any purchases, but it is important to use it responsibly and within your budget.
Q. How can I build credit with a student credit card?
A. To build credit with a student credit card, make sure to pay off the balance in full each month and keep the credit utilization ratio low (i.e., use only a small percentage of the available credit limit).
Comments ( 0 )
No comments yet